1. Where is your hometown?
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas (grew up as an Army Brat)
2. Why did you decide to become a CF coach?
Ever since I was 14 years old I wanted to be a CF coach
3. What animal would best represent you?
Hands down, a fluffy Pomeranian
4. Who's your idol?
I take the positive influence from a lot of people around me and mold it into who I want to become.
5. How do you motivate yourself to finish a very challenging workout?
I tune into my breathing to relax then I think of little goals within the workout to accomplish and that motivates me
6. What's your goal this year?
I will perfect the muscle up
7. What's your favourite movement/wod?
I'm ALWAYS stoked about working on Olympic lifting technique. Nothing feels as good as nailing a perfect snatch or clean.